Friday, June 28, 2013

Shits and Giggles Friday

I know the day is almost over (by day, I mean the portion of the date where the life is sucked out of me), but I thought of a few Shits and Giggles with which I could grace you all:

SHITS

1. Why doesn't Pandora invent a station wherein you can type a period of time, and it only plays music from said time period?  This needs to be a thing.  I only want to hear music from 1995 through 2004. 

2. My BFF, Party Favor, was supposed to come visit tonight and now she is not.  WAH.

3. I better not encounter any additional stupidity between now and wine o'clock, I'm really not sure how much more I can take.

GIGGLES

1. Beast and I were in the local paper yesterday, complete with our last name spelled incorrectly, with a desciption of us "making yard sale purchases for the new apartment."  HEY - we live in a freaking HOUSE.  Perhaps I just turned this into more of a shit than a giggle.

What up, Beatons.

2.  MY BIRTHDAY IS IN EXACTLY ONE WEEK!  SQUEE!

3.  I have virtually all of the food purchased and organized for when we leave for vacation in EXACTLY ONE WEEK AND ONE DAY!  In the meantime, my laundry room looks like something out of Extreme Couponers.


Ha-hav-haaaa-hap a good week-end, everyone!  (Funny story where that came from...remind me to tell it one day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment