Tuesday, June 18, 2013

What Am I Doing?

At the advice of a blogger whom I just started following recently, I'm starting a blog.  Really.

Allow me to introduce myself:  I'm a girl in her late-ish-twenties, living in the the sweetest place on earth with my husband [let's call him Beast; you're welcome, babe], our cat, and a part-time tween stepdaughter.  I have the same job as 80,000 other Pennsylvanians, and am more than okay with having a low-stress occupation that I leave in my office at 5:00 every day.

I like food.  A LOT.  Because of my love for the eats, I am a pretty good cook, and really enjoy doing it.  Something about the way a friend or family member looks at you with a mouthful of deliciousness that YOU prepared...it really just melts my heart and makes me feel damn good about myself and my mad skillz, yo.

As noted by the title of this blog, I definitely appreciate a bottle glass of wine or a good craft beer whilst I'm slaving away at the stove or the grill.  I really feel like a little booze makes the whole meal come together.

While my life is by no means fascinating, I do feel as though I can contribute to your morning-coffee-drinking-and-blog-reading experience with a little humor, a couple recipes, and some entertaining stories about the shit-shows that are my weekends most of the time.  Oh, I'm also going to swear.  Sorry, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment