Friday, June 28, 2013

A Simple Equation

   673472 glasses of wine
+ 3/4 of a bag of salt and vinegar chips at 11 PM
   mouth riddled with ulcers + headache + swollen face next morning

Take the solution and multiply it by a comfortable bed, and the final answer is calling in sick to work.  Contrary to what you're all thinking, no, I do not have a degree in mathematics.

One of my BFFs, Wasabi Sauce (pretty sure I've seen her stick a straw in the dish of it), and her boyfriend, Hoo-Rah, came over for dinner Wednesday night and let. me. tell. you.  I made quite possibly the best dinners EVAH.  Since Hoo-Rah has trouble with 'dem 'dere words n'at, here is the evening's yumminess in pictures.

Martha Stewart ain't got NOTHIN' on me.

SRSLY, you guys.  I'm awesome.

VOILA!

Wasabi Sauce made this, at the request of Beast.
After dinner, we sat on the back patio and drank wine and had several immature conversations, most of which had us near tears. 

I leave you with this bit of important advice: Don't drink the snake milk, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment