Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wednesday, I Hate You, Too

I think my calendar is broken, as I'm not quite sure how it can only be Wednesday.  I'm so ready for the weekend.

Funny Drinking Ecard: Let's help each other get through this unpleasant interlude between Monday morning hangovers and Thursday night drinking.

A bright spot in the early part of the week was that I had some spectacular sushi last night at a place super close to our house.  I can't even tell you how glad I am that I found a good sushi restaurant within 3 miles; it really seals the deal on how awesome it is to live where we do.

That bad boy in the middle with the sauce was delish - thanks to Wasabi Sauce for the recommendation!
Speaking of nearby establishments...there's a pretty rough-looking bar at the end of our street, and they must be open for breakfast because on my way to work this morning, there was a table of four sucking down Coronas at 7:45 AM.  Needless to say, where most people would be disgusted, I was actually jealous.  Squeeze a lime for me, guys.

We have a volleyball game tonight and I am SO thankful that it's a reasonable temperature outside.  I'm actually kind of over summer at this point?  I think it's because my vacation is done, and while we do have a few weekend excursions planned over the next month or so, I'm ready for football season, hoodies, and pumpkin-flavored everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment