Tuesday, July 16, 2013

#OBX2013: Part One

Sorry I've been MIA lately, but I was too busy having the greatest vacation EVAH.  Below you will find my week, in picture form.  Full of sun, water, beach sammiches, seafood, and just pure awesomeness.

Almost every day was spent doing all of these things in the order of the pictures below the text:

1. Wake up, sit on chair on deck, read book.
2. Make Bloody Mary(s), enjoy on chair on deck.
3. Construct sandwiches for beach day.  Receive accolades from all other sandwich-makers from my perfect sandwiches.
4. Sit on beach chair, drink beer, smile.
5. Eat a fantastic dinner prepared by one of the housemates.

The following events are NOT pictured:

1. Get wasted.
2. Give/receive lap dances to/from other housemates.
3. Dance party.
4. Drinking games.
5. Hangovers.

All in all, it was seriously one of the greatest trips I've ever taken.  The people, the weather, and the house made it so totally relaxing and enjoyable.  And currently, I want to jump out of my 14th floor window thinking about how fun it all was.  Also, it's time for my Bloody Mary.


I can't even describe this.

Perfection in a solo cup.

Perhaps the greatest beach sammich ever.

My life for seven days.

Seafood night! I did my part by making homemade alfredo sauce.


No comments:

Post a Comment