Friday, July 26, 2013

Shits and Giggles Friday

I love you, Friday.  And I love you even more when I have happy hour plans after work, which tonight, I do!  Heading to the Speakeasy with my two work BFFs for an overdue birthday celebration for yours truly.  Hellooooo, half-price beers and cheap boneless wings.

SHITS

- It was like an insect zoo in my car on the way to work today.  I killed a huge spider (while driving 60 MPH, super safe), and had a race with a stinkbug on the OUTSIDE of my partially opened window.  I won, as in, the window was closed before he could make it inside.

- There's a guy that works in my building that weighs approximately 82364 pounds, and I had the pleasure of sharing an elevator with him this morning.  I've never heard such a struggle to complete a simple task such as BREATHE.  Gross.

- Does no one give "the wave" anymore?  You know what I'm talking about.  When I let you merge in front of me, have the decency to stick a hand up in your rearview mirror, dope.

GIGGLES

- We're camping/boating this weekend with my dad and stepmom, and a few of their friends and I'm SO looking forward to it. 

- For the camping trip, my contribution is breakfast on Sunday morning.  Anytime I'm asked to take care of breakfast on a camping trip, I make these.  They are THEE best thing ever, and the greatest thing about them is, I can be hungover and still manage to get them out of a container and put them on a fire grate.  BREAKFAST IS READY.

- We've been sleeping with the window open and I love it.  This weather is my favorite.

Also a fan of the open window.

No comments:

Post a Comment