Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Ugh.

I should have stayed in bed this morning.  After waking up 15 minutes late to go to the gym, and only having time to work out for a half hour, on my way home, I got stopped by the stupid train near our house.  I hate that thing.

When I left my house to leave for work (late, again), I heard the em-effing train whistle and wanted to scream.  Having to take a longer route, and not giving a shit if I was late for work or not, I stopped at Sheetz in hopes that a Schmuffin would cheer me up.  I ended up ordering a sausage crossiant, and the thing was burnt.  Super.

I flipped through THIRTY radio stations in the first five minutes of my commute.  My usual morning show is on vacation, and my drives to work have sucked all week.  Thank you, Baby Jesus, for Pandora + an auxiliary cable.

Basically, I can tell that this is going to be a spectacular day.  We're supposed to have a volleyball game tonight, but I'm sure it'll thunderstorm precisely at 5:30 PM and we'll have to cancel.  I can guarantee you it won't start raining until we have the nets set up because it's really fun tearing down metal equipment in a storm.

I hope everyone else's morning is going swimmingly, because mine sure as hell isn't.  I realize most of these issues are #firstworldproblems but seriously, can a girl just get a decent breakfast sammich around here?

No comments:

Post a Comment