Friday, August 9, 2013

Shits and Giggles Friday

Yay, Friday!  Let's get to it, kids...

SHITS

1. I used all of my body wash yesterday, and of course forgot to put the new one in the shower this morning.  This happens to everyone, right?

2. Another important thing I forgot today: my parking garage card.  I drove Miah's car to work this morning since he's getting the oil changed in mine, and of course forgot to get the card out of mine.

3. So I made dinner last night, and it was delicious (grilled pork chops, green beans, and roasted potatoes).  However, about an hour and a half after we ate, we were both starving.  Why is that?  We then did what other normal people do, and ordered a sub and a slice of pizza as a "snack to share."  Shoutout to Palermo's for being open until 10 on a weeknight!

4. This almost never happens to me, but I have a shit ton of stuff to do at work this morning before I leave (see Giggles #2).  I hate thinking I won't have enough time to get stuff done, and while it's not the end of the world if a few things wait until Monday, my own deadline in my head is killing me.

GIGGLES

1. I started my morning with a little Marshall Mathers LP, and although he's pretty angry throughout that album, it really puts me in a good mood for some reason.  Oh, Stan, you crazy bastard.

2. I'm leaving work at noon today, which makes me incredibly happy!

3. We're going to Miah's sister's house for the weekend, they live about 4.5 hours away, which sucks, but Emma is super excited to see her BFF cousin.  They FaceTime all the time, but when they actually get to hang out together, they're like two peas in a pod.



Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I have a seriously strange obsession with Eminem. I love all his albums way too much and have seen him live twice! Ha. Also, love the video for "Stan", Devon Sawa is a babe.
    Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Devon Sawa - I was obsessed with him in Little Giants. I, too, have all of Eminem's albums and still listen to them frequently, as well as the Pandora station while I'm at the gym! You have a good weekend too, I hope you're able to get in a good run tomorrow morning before all your planned shenanigans. :)

    ReplyDelete