Thursday, January 30, 2014

Okay, yeah, if it could go ahead and be Friday now, THAT'D BE GREAT.  Our weekend has slowly been filling up with plans and after a weekend of doing absolutely nothing last week, I'm kind of looking forward to a bunch of fun stuff to do.  Also, it's supposed to "warm up" into the 40s!  Wee!

We're making our first appearance at the Hershey Italian Lodge tomorrow night with Miah's Aunt Gretchen and Uncle John (and Sally, John's mom, my favorite white-wine-drinking-lady), and I have to say, I'm totally looking forward to it.  I love "members only"-type places and I'm really glad they asked to tag along as their guests for the night.  Saturday morning/lunchtime-ish, my mom is coming down for "light shopping and heavy lunch," as she called it.  I'm hoping to take her to The Boro for beer, wings, and soup - our shopping-break lunch of champions.

Why am I using so many quotation marks?
Saturday night, we're going with our usual crew to Bube's Brewery to celebrate our friend's 30th birthday.  I've never been there before, but I've heard it's a pretty cool place.  And of course Sunday, I'll be at the church across the street from our house, praying for a Super Bowl win by the Broncos.  I'm kidding about church, but not so much about praying for the win.  I semi-invited people over to watch it, but no one has mentioned anything about actually coming...either way, I'll be too busy wearing my lucky jersey, with my lucky Broncos blanket and my lucky Broncos pillow, screaming at the television, to even notice if there are other human beings in my living room with me.

Here's to Thursday, almost Friday...

Funny Workplace Ecard: Fuck this shit! It's Thursday, oh wait... I still need those papers..

No comments:

Post a Comment