Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Brrr.

I am really, really sick of winter.  The "real feel" temperature this morning is -10 degrees.  I think I read somewhere that it's actually warmer in Alaska.  Weather like this makes me want to exactly nothing, and that's what I did ALL. Weekend. Long.  It was glorious; I left the house once between Friday night and Monday morning, and that was only to go to my sister-in-law's house to commence the same activities on her couch instead of mine (movie-watching, beer-drinking, junk-eating).  We watched This is the End, and while we both heard it was dumb, we were cracking up throughout the whole thing.  Probably because of the aforementioned beer-drinking.

We also have pretty much nothing going on this week, which is also lovely.  When I got home from work last night, Miah had dinner ready, it seriously made my day.  I'm so miserable by the time I get home from work, from dealing with stupid people all day.  It's really quite exhausting.

I start carpooling on Thursday with my new friend who is not a serial killer nor is she weird.  I'm interested to see how much money I save on gas with only driving a few days a week, or every other week...we haven't decided yet.

Something else that begins on Thursday is a 30-Day Squat Challenge that my co-workers and I are trying.  A week or so in, we're supposed to be doing 120 of them.  Should be fun.

I'm already looking forward to the weekend, and it's only Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment