Thursday, April 17, 2014

It appears that all clocks have broken this afternoon.  It has been the longest day EVER.  Where are you, Friday?  They announced an early dismissal, which I'm sure will make that day go incredibly slow also.

I'm super excited for this weekend as it will mark the first official trip of 2014 to the fine establishment that is the Rum-de-Gun Resort.  Saturday's high is 64, so, outdoor-day-drinking, yay. 

Sounds wonderful
Tonight we're making our second trip to a newly-discovered place with a great wing night, The Pour House on Derry Street (the nicer end of Derry Street, close to Hummelstown).  They do 45-cent wings, and you can choose boneless or regular.  The sauces I've tried are pretty good, and they have a decent draft beer selection too.  I'm going to pretend that I didn't just eat wings last night.  When I say I could eat them every day, I am not even close to kidding.  I. Love. Wings.  I had a salad for lunch; I'm also going to pretend that it wasn't covered in cheese, croutons, and ranch dressing.  hashtag healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment