Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I'm not sure why I always feel the need to start my posts with comments about the weather, but what a beautiful spring morning it is!  Spring is definitely my favorite season, because it leads into my second favorite season, Summer, both of which are prime outdoor-drinking seasons, my favorite hobby.

Funny Drinking Ecard: I'm outdoorsy in that I like getting drunk on patios.
 
We had our first outdoor volleyball scrimmage last night, against our "rival" team...we played on sand courts, which none of us are used to, and they beat us 2 games to 1.  We played a 4th game to 15, and they beat us that game too.  I hate them.  However, we played for an hour and a half, so I got to chalk up 90 minutes to my #1800minutechallenge spreadsheet, WIN!
 
I just want it to be the weekend already.  Even though we have a ton of stuff going on, all of it is better than having to be at work all day.  I get into these funks where I just REALLY hate getting up and going to work every-freaking-day.  I mean, I'm never a huge fan of it, but some weeks I despise it more than ever.
 
I'm making the Pioneer Woman's baked ziti tonight, I'm sure it'll be delish.  If I feel like it, I'll report back with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment