Friday, September 13, 2013

Shits and Giggles

It's Friday!  I've been neglecting my promise of weekly Shits and Giggles.  Oops.

SHITS

- Someone almost hit me while I was backing out of the driveway this morning.  Our house is situated at the bottom of a hill, right before a stop sign, but also after a sign that indicates a speed of 25 MILES PER FREAKING HOUR.  Not 50.

- Do not stand directly in front of the elevator door while waiting for it to arrive.  I think I'm going to start walking out of the elevator with my fist straight out in front of me to teach them a lesson.

- I hate being busy at work on a Friday.  I just want to go home.  How this differs from any other Friday, I don't know, but I just have an extra urge today.

GIGGLES

- I had sushi for dinner last night and it was spectacular.  Twix also enjoyed some of the tuna.


- We have big plans of running errands tonight after work, and I'm really excited about it.  A trip to the Sharp Shopper is in order, our snack supply is running low, and I know that I can get 32 snack-sized bags of chips for $10.  That is what we call a deal, friends.

- Tomorrow, we have tickets to the Vineyard at Hershey's Merlot Release Party, so I'll basically be drinking from noon to 6 PM.  Should be fun.


Welp, I do believe I'll take a nap for the remainder of my lunch hour...nighty night, kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment