Friday, February 7, 2014

Shits and Giggles

For some reason, today doesn't really feel like Friday.  I'm obviously thrilled that it is, but I just don't have that WOO IT'S FRIDAY feeling.  Perhaps it's because I've been so miserable all week.

SHITS

- I'm so sick being cold.  And furthermore, I'm sick of spending money out the ass to simply not freeze to death.  I hate oil.


- It's supposed to snow again on Sunday, during which time I'll probably be a #snowplowwidow.  Let's make that a trending hashtag.  Go.

GIGGLES

- I'm getting my hair done tomorrow by my BFF Heather, and I am SO freaking excited about it.  I've been wondering how long it would be until I could pull off these roots as an "ombre" look.  (The answer is never.)

- I have my second PT appointment after work today, and I'm looking forward to it.  I've been doing my weird neck exercises religiously all week, so I hope he sees a little bit of improvement, and teaches me some other weird stuff I can do all day while sitting at my desk.

- I made chicken alfredo last night for dinner, and it was downright amazing.  I had originally planned to use a jar of Prego alfredo sauce, but I opened it, and it kind of smelled like nacho cheese.  It was certainly "not-my-cheese" [ba-dum-ch...get it?!] that I wanted to serve to my family over perfectly seasoned chicken and al dente fettucine.  So I made this go-to sauce I discovered a little while ago, which is so so so good.  I need to remember to halve the recipe next time though because it made way too much.

Welp, that's really all I have to complain and rejoice about today...

1 comment: